IMPORTANT UPDATE – We have not given up on our dream of volunteering at the Teboho Trust school for at risk youth in Soweto, South Africa, even though the KDE trip deposit deadline passed. We provided more details about what we plan to do now on our gofundme fundraiser page. Please click the image below or click here to learn more about our current goals.
Our family has had an ongoing love and passion for volunteering, especially when it has to do with things we are most interested in including: God, family, children and business. Because of this love, we have been volunteering with the Kingdom Driven Entrepreneur Community. We affectionately call it the KDE Movement. It covers all of those bases of helping expand the Kingdom of God by helping families, kids and businesses.
VOLUNTEERING FOR KINGDOM EXPANSION
Over the past year or so, the Mom, Donna Marie Johnson, and the kids have participated by:
- Interviewing KDE Founders Shae Bynes and Antonina Geer Before They Launched The Community in 2012
- Moderating Business Forum in the online KDE Community
- Leading as Certified Small Group Leader Locally for #AtlantaKDE
- Volunteered at the Atlanta Firestarter Tour
- [FUTURE] Volunteer at South African At-Risk Kids’ School: Teboho Trust
In the near future, we will have another opportunity to serve, and this time internationally during the South African Retreat and Missions Trip to the Teboho Trust school which helps protect and educate at-risk kids to ensure they get a better start in life.
FOUR WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT OUR MISSIONS TRIP
If you’d like to help us, please support us one or more of the following ways:
1. Pray For The Johnson Family Regularly
- Henry, Donna, Justine, Samuel and Charity
2. Support Us Financially & Believe BIG With Us
3. Follow/Subscribe to Our Blog Updates
- Keep Up With What We Are Doing (and keep praying for us, too)
4. Share Our Updates
- Use sharing buttons and tools to help spread the word
Thank you so much for reading, sharing and supporting us.
We love you!
The Johnson Family – Henry, Donna, Justine, Samuel and Charity
P.S. In addition to asking for your donations, we will also be selling some items (t-shirts, recipes, artwork and more) to raise funds in the future. So, please click on the blog follow button so that you can receive our updates.
You must be logged in to post a comment.